Cogiscan – Machine Connectivity
The solution: Co-NECT
Co-NECT is a standalone, neutral connectivity machine interface that can run on any machine or computer. Co-NECT is the first step to achieving a fully connected smart factory. Helping you retrieve and share machine data across your entire manufacturing ecosystem, Co- NECT guarantees you access to the best machine data available.
• Enables machine-to-machine (M2M) communication.
• Enables closed loop solutions.
• Seamlessly exchanges data between both new and legacy equipment.
• Performs bi-directional communication.
• Takes any data format from any machine on the input side.
• Outputs standard protocol and message formats simultaneously including CAMX, SECS/GEM, ZVEI, XML, and CFX.
Adapts to every customer’s manufacturing ecosystem
Supports all present and future industry standards
Supports all proprietary interfaces from leading equipment and software vendors
Compatible with Cogiscan’s TTC Platform