Vanstron – PCB HANDLING EQUIPMENT – Multi Magazine Unloader- for conformal coating line
Multi Magazine Unloader- for conformal coating line
This magazine unloader is design special for the varnish line, all the machine will be with the seal cover and be equipped with the extraction for the vapors of the varnish.
The Automatic Unloader is designed for unloading of PCBs, an arriving PCB is taken up by the attached conveyor and then pushed into the magazine by a specially designed pusher. The magazine indexes to the next position and is ready for the following unloading cycle. Connect with SMT and AI production line, safety design ensure not to break any PCB when it is pushed and thus reduce defect rate. Agility operation with high accuracy, automatic counting, fault alarm functions, it is required for a full range of automatic equipment.
(CE certificates supported)
• Control system: PLC and touch screen control ;
• Touch screen with user-friendly control mode and English language;
• Multi function sound and singal light alarm tower;
• Width adjustable magazine conveyor
• Adjustable pitch selectable: 10mm-80mm
• PCB auto-counter for production throughout record.
• International standard SMEMA interface;
• Automatic full magazine load and empty magazine offload;
• Pneumatic pusher cylinder, pressure regulated;
• Top & bottom pneumatic clamps to secure magazine rack;
• Pressure regulated pusher to prevent board damage;
• Omron sensor control;
• Magazine capacity: top one, down one magazine
• Auto/Manual run modes
• PCB Component clearance: top 80mm & bottom 40mm
• 3-color light tower and audible alarm;
• Lifting platform weights capability : around 100kg
• Magazine changeover time: around 30s （ Or specify)
• Magazine size: 535*460*570mm(L*W*H) （ Or specify magazine size)
• Total number of magazines:
* 1 magazine on the lifter platform.
* 1 empty magazine on the upper magazine conveyor
* 1 full magazines on the lower magazine conveyor
• Dimension(L*W*H): 1900*980*1650 mm
• PCB board size (L*W):
Max. 535×460 mm,Min. 50mm x50mm（ Or specify PCB size)
• Conveyor direction: Left to right
• Conveyor (SMEMA)heights: 900mm+/-50mm
• Power supply: Single phase 220 VAC 50Hz / 60Hz
• Power consumption: 250W
• Package: 2100×1130×1420mm (340 Kgs)
7.Top extraction interface with the a safety sensor so if the extraction is not activated, give the alarm and stop the system working.
8.Equipped with cover
9.Be equipped with the extraction for the vapors of the varnish.
10.Available to handle the PCB with fixture.
11.A door to the front for the entry and exit of racks.
A hole up and down (I mean in the output) for pieces of 80mm top and minimum 40mm bottom