Vanstron – PCB HANDLING EQUIPMENT – Vacuum Loader for bare boards
The Bare Board Loader is used for automatically loading unpopulated boards at the beginning, or in the middle of a PCB assembly line. The bare boards are lifted one by one from the stack by vacuum and are gently lowered onto the belt segment, ready for the downstream machine.
- Touch screen (OP panel) +Controlled by Mitsubishi PLC
- Bare boards loader mode & By-pass mode selectable
- Complete top safety visual window with interlock for CE standards
- Adjustable vacuum stubs positions provide a better way to hold the PCB’s
- Automatically positioning the shuttle distance and accurate release the PCB on the conveyor rail.
- Sucking stability improved by using robust vacuum generator system.
- Width adjusting system by hand crank. Electrical width adjustment available on request.
- PCB production throughout counter available
- International SMEMA interface
- Self diagnostic Error Code display
- Direction from left to right, or right to left (optional).
- CE certificates supported
- PCB width: 50 – 460mm
- PCB length: 80 – 500mm
- Max PCBs Capacity – 400 pcs (0.6mm thickness)
- PCB Time Feed – Approx. 10 seconds